- Corporate, LLC, Partnership, Non-profit, Trust and Individual Income Tax Preparation & Filing
- Nonprofit Organizations – Non-profits are different from corporate returns in many ways, let our experts help you assure your specialized filings are correct and done in a timely fashion.
- Taxing Authorities Issues – Whether it is resolving notices or audit representation, or working on a repayment plan, having someone who deals with the IRS or other taxing authorities on a regular basis is important to a successful outcome.
- Tax Planning – Don't let the end of the year sneak up on you unprepared. Regular meetings with your tax advisor can help ward off unwanted surprises.
- Electronic Filing – When it comes to technology, Robert J. Kratz & Co. uses the most state of the art hardware and software in the preparation and filing of returns.
- Amending Prior Tax Returns – Not sure your previous accountant was doing their job – we can review previous returns and make amendments if necessary.
Our CPA's spends a minimum of 40 hours per year on continuing education courses to the benefit of our clients. We are continually reviewing recent changes and proposed changes to the ever growing tax code. In addition, our affiliation with key industry groups allows us to stay abreast of the ever changing accounting environment we now live in. This allows us to stay on top of current issues and trends that often create opportunities for our clients.